Wednesday, May 10, 2006
- Name: tripped over a rock
- Location: Denver, Colorado
using brute force to pound number sense into the minds of the future generation. Put down that calculator! And stop shooting spitwads!
- Clif Bloks vs. Sharkies
- current leader: Clif Bloks
- Amphipod vs. Brooks vs. Ult Direction
- current leader: Ultimate Direction
- Thorlo vs. Smartwool vs. Injinji
- current leader: Tie (Injinji and Smartwool
- Bodyglide vs. Vaseline
- current leader: Bodyglide
- Succeed vs. Endurolytes vs. E Caps
- current leader: Succeed
- Headlamp vs. Handheld
- current leader: Headlamp
- Is a 50k an ultra? Yes vs. No
- current leader: Yes
- Snake-on-Trail vs. Branch-in-Eye
- current leader: Branch-in-Eye
- Caffeinated vs. Non-Caffeinated
- current leader: Caffeinated
- Cougar-in-Path vs. GI Disaster, No TP
- current leader: TIE?!?!?
- Clif Bar vs. Power Bar
- current leader: Clif Bar
- Recoverite vs. Ensure vs. Beer
- current leader: Beer
- Tri-Fashion vs. Trail-Fashion
- Spiderweb vs. Loud Unidentifiable Rustle
My stride for the entire marathon, and the reason I don't do road races. Exaggerated leaping is slightly more justifable if there are rocks and roots below your feet.
Zane Grey Highline 51 Miler, 2006, starting line.
Zane Grey Highline, the trail.
I nearly tripped over every single one of these rocks.